Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Carrie Preteen: 'God Was Testing My Faith' with Gay Marriage Question

Miss California Carrie Preteen talked to FOX News about the question that cost her the Miss USA crown.

Said Preteen: "I have no regrets about answering [judge Perez Hilton] honestly. He asked me for my opinion and I gave it to him. I have nothing against gay people and I didn't mean to offend anyone in my answer...This happened for a reason. By having to answer that question in front of a national audience, God was testing my character and faith. I'm glad I stayed true to myself...Out of all the topics I studied up on, I dreaded that one, I prayed I would not be asked about gay marriage. If I had any other question, I know I would have won."

Miss California, is such a delite to hear you speak. Now lets take a look at another interview she was in, oh lord this is just the type of person who need to represent millions of little girls out their; lets take a look:

Rex: And, I guess, last question: What would be so wrong with two women who love each other getting married?
Carrie: What would be so wrong with two women that love each other?
Rex: What would be so wrong with that? Yeah.
Carrie: What don't you see wrong with that?
Rex: I don't see anything wrong with it.
Carrie: Why?
Rex: Uh, why don't -- oh, this is fun -- why don't I see anything wrong with it? Uh, because they're in love with each other, and they want to spend their lives together, and marriage is kind of the way that our society recognizes that two people love each other and want to spend their lives together and make commitment and be financially intertwined and be faithful and, you know, permanent. So, why should that be something that gay people can't do? There's gay people all around us all the time.
Carrie: Exactly, and this is nothing against gay people. I have a lot of friends that are gay. This is not a verbal attack on gay people. It's just a matter of opinion, and the way that I was raised, the way that I was brought up, that was not an option. I knew I was going to marry a man growing up. And so, for me, it's a biblical thing, it's something that I was raised believing, um, that a marriage, you know, is between a man and a woman. Barack Obama even supports that. The majority of the people in our nation support that. The secretary of state supports that. So, I don't see anything wrong with it.

Ok was it just me or did this chick completely miss the point....Carrie word of advice: the only faith you should have is the one that you don't get your ass knocked the fudge out by a group of gay guys gurl!!! because Barack, The Nation, and The secretary of state ain't gonna be there when your gettin' your ass kicked...i suggest you start praying now Carrie.

5 comments:

  1. I take a class here at Mercy called Crisis Intervention. One day we had a discussion about homosexuality and how society interprets it. A guest speaker came in on that day and talked about his own experencies finding out that he was gay. Now that his friends and family accepts him for coming out at an early age he is in a healthy relationship with a man. I found it interesting that he said he does not want to get married. I would have thought that all homosexuals wanted to get married because they have been fighting for it over a number of years. What I got from the guest speaker is that he does not want anyone to feel sorry for him but just to be supportive of who he truly is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other day I saw a poll that said more Americans now support gay marriage than oppose it, and this opinion is stronger than it has ever been before. This is something so wonderful that even Ms. 15 minutes cannot ruin it. I do not think her campaign to "oppose opposite marriage" with the help of Fox News will last very long thankfully. My hope is that she will just fade into oblivion with all the other irrelevant news stories. I feel bad for the woman who actually won, since she should be the big news story and the one who will actually be representing America. The sooner we forget about her the better since she is just taking up oxygen in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No matter who you are or what contest your in, speak your mind! You shouldn't be judged for what you say who it is in front of. She may have lost, but she did it with class. All of the other women have to deal with the fact that they lied about how they really feel. She got cheated 100% and should not be punished for telling it how it really is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. “In short, this class is exactly what my wife and I needed. We needed a community of other married couples fighting to have sweet and adventure marriages for support… Before United Marriage, it was easier to point the finger at my husband   as the issue. Through each assessment of the course, I have gotten more comfortable accepting my flaws and communicating them to my husband   which has led to greater vulnerability in my marriage. My husband   has also grown more comfortable expressing his challenges in our marriage as well… It has shown me that good marriages require a lot of work and that nothing happens by osmosis. That’s why love spell has become a helper in our marriage which is possibly our biggest victory, before our successful marriage we had separated several times then I come across Dr Itua love spell which has really helped me get my husband back to my life, Dr Itua helped me with love spell when my marriage was going insane when my husband was having an affair outside but with the help of Dr Itua love spell I and My husband   are now happy, every day in our life is now a happy moment and we just have our third child Lori, I thank Dr itua for his help so if you are here facing hard time on relationship or marriage then this testimony is for you to contact Dr Itua for a help to keep your marriage or relationship Dr Itua contact, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Then what's app +2348149277967  

    ReplyDelete